We want to ensure that any local or international move to our school, for both students and families, goes as smoothly as possible. Use the resources on this page to apply for nursery, kindergarten, elementary school, Lebanese & American middle school or high school, and the IB Diploma Program. You can register up to 3 children at a time using the form below.
At Eastwood International School in Beirut, we believe that happiness at school translates into well rounded students who take pride in their social, behavioral, and academic capabilities. We strive to create a welcoming, supportive environment where students and parents become part of our Family.
We welcome any questions regarding the application process, faculty members, curricula offered, or the day-to-day happenings at Eastwood International School. We are pleased to accommodate your queries and be able to assist you. Please feel free to call us at +961 4 40 93 07 ext. 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Before filling out this form, please carefully review our admission requirements below.
Our Admission Policies
To download all the relevant application forms please click here.
This application will be processed upon receiving the following documentation and before scheduling entrance examinations.
- The completed Online-Application-Form.
- An entrance examination for candidates for grades 1 to 12
- Early Years candidates are invited to come to school with their parents for an interview.
- Completed Online Medical Form (Photocopy of Vaccination Card is compulsory for early age students).
- Official transcripts* from the last three years including the current year or progress reports for Early Years candidates (if applicable). Students applying to High School must provide the school with 2 teachers recommendation letters and a disciplinary report.
- Results of all standardized and/or individualized tests.
- Two passport size photos (one attached in the space on the front page).
- One photocopy of a valid passport or Lebanese ID card.
- A personal and family interview. High School students are required to send a motivation letter to the admission department.
- Students coming from Lebanese schools must provide an official document from the school, certified by the Ministry of Education, attesting to their successful completion of the previous academic year.
- Students applying from outside of Lebanon, regardless of nationality, must provide a “permission” document from the Lebanese Ministry of Education.
- A non-refundable application processing and testing Fee of $100 or LBP 150,000.
*Student candidates for Grades 2 to 12 applying from outside of Lebanon, must certify their transcripts from the Lebanese Embassy or Consulate in the country they are leaving.
Eligibility to enter the Early Childhood Program
A Child must be age eligible:
- Nursery: Must be 3 before September 30th (Must be fully toilet trained)
- KG1: Must be 4 before September 30th
- KG2: Must be 5 before September 30th
Eligibility requirements for Grades 1 – 12 (all programs)
Students in grades 1 through 12 will be placed only after thorough review and evaluation of:
- Prior school records and reports
- Recommendation forms from previous school
- Standardized test scores (if available)
- A personal interview
- English language, Math and Arabic (Lebanese Program) proficiency
- Science proficiency (only for students applying to grades 10-12)
Other general information
- Enrollment will be assigned based on the date that completed forms and registration are received.
- Processing of registration forms begins upon submission of all required documentation.
- If there is no additional room in the class that your child is being placed in, the student will be wait-listed in the order of the completed registration package being submitted to the school.
- Eastwood International School cannot guarantee that children on the wait-list will eventually be accepted into the program. Only if previously filled spots become available will the wait-list be accessed to fill any openings.
- Newly arriving students in grades 1-6 who have already completed the requirements for the academic school year may, at the discretion of the Director, attend classes within Eastwood International School at the grade level already completed. In such cases, a modified report card may be provided.
Students requiring additional English language skills support
In addition to all admission requirements, entrance into the English as a Foreign Language Program is based upon a placement assessment.
Acceptance information for students with special rights
Students are required to sit for a personal interview with the principal. In addition to the above, documentation of a student’s assessment, reports, and school grades are required. Students are admitted on a provisional basis and are assessed by the school’s Special Needs Department. Students may be referred to independent specialists when necessary.